Our Rental Department offers a range of property management services to meet all of your rental and investment needs throughout Auckland. We can assist you with letting and property management.
Tenants, investors and landlords will all benefit from our understanding and knowledge of the legislation, rules and regulations that apply to the rental and tenancy areas.
Finding a suitable tenant is really just the beginning - the ongoing management of a rental property can be time consuming and complicated. Our professional team will maximise a Landlord's property investment return with their specialised knowledge and effective property management system.
Our Property Management team, located in Manukau City, has accumulated an extensive portfolio of rental properties, enabling us to provide an excellent range of rental properties to suit any Tenant’s requirements.
More information about our property management services is below. For further information please contact us. We look forward to being of service to you.
Our Property Management Services
Owning and maintaining property is a specialised business, you must make the decision whether you want to be a relaxed investor or a frantic landlord. When we manage your property we will:
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement
- By undertaking these functions, we leave you free from the day to day business of management.
- As a Professionals client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you to cover the day to day running of your business.
- When we manage your property we will:
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value
- Advertise your property with photos, using a range of comprehensive marketing tools ranging from websites to rental lists, minimising the time your property sits vacant.
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references before signing of Tenancy Agreement
Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward 'net' rent through an electronic banking system twice a month
- Conduct an initial inspection prior to the tenancy commencing and then every three months we will physically inspect your property and write a report including any maintenance required
- Organise payment of water rates and invoice the tenants for their share if required. Where possible we ask the tenants to pay extra each week as part of their rental payments towards water.
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf
- Conduct rent reviews every six months
- Conduct a final inspection at the end of each tenancy
- Offer free rental appraisals to our management clients to assist in growing your property portfolio
- Collect and lodge the Bond at Bond Lodgement centre in Wellington
If you would like to discuss the management of your property further, contact our Property Management Consultant via email to email@example.com or phone +64 9 555 9100.