Rent a House
If you’re looking to rent you need to be diligent in filling out your application and provide as much information as possible. If you have references or a good previous rental history, this can be beneficial.
Some of a tenant's obligations are:
- Pay the rent on time.
- Keep the property reasonably clean and tidy.
- Inform us of any damage as soon as possible.
- Pay for the repair of any deliberate or careless damage caused by themselves or their visitors.
- Comply with all conditions in the Tenancy Agreement.
- Allow the landlord or property manager reasonable access to the property.
- Pay for all electricity, gas, telephone and internet charges used.
The tenant may also be required to cover the cost of water.
View a list of available rental properties.
Fill in an online Tenancy Application Form