Specialised Property Management in Auckland
There are many things to consider when owning and maintaining a business. At Professionals Lovegrove Realty, we can help with comprehensive, effective property management in Manukau, Pakuranga and Botany. Whether you are a hands-on landlord or simply a property investor, our real estate agency will:
- Effectively manage your relationship with your tenant.
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date.
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with your tenancy agreement.
- We can organise property listings in Manukau City and other suburbs if you need to re-advertise a rental property.
- By undertaking these functions, we leave you free from the day-to-day business of management.
- As a Professionals client, you will have a property manager assigned to you to manage your property on a daily basis.
Minimum Stress, Maximum Returns
When you choose Professionals Lovegrove Realty to take on your property management in Manukau, Pakuranga and Botany or other suburbs around Auckland, we work hard to deliver maximum returns with minimal stress for you.
As an established and experienced real estate company, you can trust us to:
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value.
- Create property listings for your Manukau City rental with photos and information. We use marketing tools ranging from websites to rental lists to minimise the time your property sits vacant.
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references before signing any tenancy agreement.
- Collect rent and monitor any overdue amounts.
- Manage your account, pay outgoings, and forward 'net' rent through an electronic banking system twice a month.
- Conduct an initial inspection prior to tenancy commencing and then every three months we will physically inspect your property and write a report including any maintenance requirements.
- Organise payment of water rates and invoice the tenants for their share if required. Where possible we ask the tenants to pay extra each week as part of their rental payments towards water.
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf.
- Conduct rent reviews every six months.
- Conduct a final inspection at the end of each tenancy.
- Offer free rental appraisals to our management clients to assist in growing your property portfolio.
- Collect and lodge bond with the relevant agency in Wellington.
Get in Touch
If you need a professional real estate company in Manukau, Pakuranga, Botany or elsewhere in Auckland, get in touch with us today. Contact our property management consultant today by calling 09 555 9100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can enquire online.