Auction: Saturday 22 July 2017 at 11:00 AM On Site (unless sold prior)
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy & paste this link into your browser: propertyfiles.co.nz/pmk13943
You'll fall in love with this fabulous family home, perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac & offering an abundance of peace & privacy.
Comprehensive renovations have resulted in a classy, warm & inviting home. It offers a spacious open plan kitchen/dining area, lounge & 3 double bedrooms with double-glazed windows plus a 2 vehicle internal access garage.
The property is a short drive into the heart of Howick Village. Smart property buyers will recognise the downstairs potential immediately (subject to Council consent). Whether you are a homebuyer, investor or are simply looking for a property you can add value to, this is an exciting chance to secure a brick & tile home in a vibrant community.
* Low maintenance solid construction sitting on a 670 sqm FREEHOLD section
* Three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Modern living area is drenched with natural light & flows beautifully from the kitchen and dining
* The spotless kitchen is well designed with large windows overlooking the backyard
* Gas cooking, unlimited hot water & heat pump
* Paved outdoor entertainment/BBQ area
* With a generous double internal access garage & a workshop the man of the house is surely going to be satisfied
* Ample off street parking for 4 cars or maybe a boat
* The elevated position of this home means you can enjoy all day sun & view of the sky tower
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.