Open Home Sunday 5th November CANCELLED.
Then look no further! This street is the best kept secret in Pakuranga the residents say.
Architect designed and built in the 60's, this beautiful older family home has been tenanted for the last few years.
With a little bit of love and attention you could turn this home back into the warm and welcoming family home it has been in the past.
Beautifully designed with the following features:.
• Fee simple 675m2 section with a floor area of 110m2 plus utility room.
• Weatherboard exterior and steel roof.
• Rimu flooring through-out. Pull up the carpets in the lounge and bedrooms to restore them.
• 3 large bedrooms with extra-large sun filled master bedroom.
• Sunny lounge opening out through ranch sliders onto a nice north facing deck.
• Combined good sized Kitchen/Dining.
• Large welcoming entrance way with stairs opening onto a wide hallway.
• Huge separate laundry opening out onto the large back yard with a very big Feijoa tree.
• Fully insulated roof and floor
• Single car garage with internal access and covered carport.
4 doors down is a hidden walkway taking you to the water's edge.
Speak to council to see if you could build up adding value and rooms that could give you beautiful water views or also check with council to see if you could build a minor dwelling on the back.
Call Joanne or Irena today to view by appt or visit our open homes Sat/Sun 12.00 - 1.00pm
Want to view on Labour Day? Call us to make a time now.
TO DOWNLOAD TITLE, LIM, ETC PLEASE GO TO: propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PMK13999
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, and the Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.