The current vendors have owned this property for over 15 years and have decided it is now time to pass on the mantle. We welcome all first home buyers working with buyer grants to this affordable home.
It's also a great opportunity for investors/traders that are looking for their next project to add value to - huge scope here!
This 1960's home is road frontage and encompasses a classic layout including:
- 3 generous bedrooms which is perfect for a couple or young family
- Main bathroom and separate toilet and laundry creating more practicality
- Polished, solid timber flooring throughout
- Ceiling and underfloor insulation - meets RTA requirements (Insulation statement available)
- Security alarm (recently serviced) and smoke alarms
- Well positioned heat pump/air conditioner in main living area
- A fenced off rear yard equipped with garden shed, ideal for those with pets
Centrally located nearby to all relevant amenities and facilities Papakura has to offer including; medical centres, daycares, a variety of eateries, restaurants, cafes, grocery shops and an easy walk to Cosgrave School, Papakura township, plus minutes from motorway.
IMPORTANT: To download all information such as the LIM, Title etc. for free, please go to: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PMK14414
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, and the Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.