This much loved, character filled, family home is on the market after being this family's sanctuary for over 30 years. Positioned high on a ridge and north facing, it boasts spectacular views of the Waitemata Harbour and Rangitoto, on a generous 857m2 section. The exterior has been freshly painted, with landscaped gardens and a BBQ/entertainment courtyard, from which to enjoy the stunning views.
The home has 3 bedrooms plus a bonus rumpus/study downstairs and 1 bathroom with toilet plus an additional separate toilet. A modern kitchen with butlers pantry and sink, is complemented by a large open plan lounge with fireplace and dining area, which basks in all day sun.
Complete with double garaging and plenty of extra off street parking, close to all amenities with good motorway access, this wonderful property is not to be missed and will not last long - do not delay - see you at the open homes!
* Character family home with polished floors
* 3 Bedrooms plus bonus study/rumpus
* Modern kitchen with butlers pantry
* Large open plan lounge / dining area
* Stunning views to Waitemata Harbour and Rangitoto on 857m2
* Double garage plus extra off street parking
* Close to all amenities with good motorway access
* Freshly painted exterior, landscaped gardens and BBQ/entertainment courtyard
To download the property information we have available please copy and paste the following link : www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PMK14422
NOTE:The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.